- Written orders, duly signed, should be sent to our address. Please also mention the final destination.
- Mention clearly the name and full address of the recipient and/or the organization to which the documents should be addressed.
- On request, INRESA will take care of forwarding by air or by ship. Transport can be insured on demand. All such expenses, including the insurance premium and all local transport costs are for the account of the purchaser.
- Delivery within the E.C. is only permitted to license holders. In the event of not holding a license, please contact INRESA.
- Our price-list does not include all the products we can make available. We carry most common medicines in stock. Should you have any special requests or require large volumes, we would appreciate early receipt of your order to avoid long delays in delivery.
- Our prices (in €) are given as an indication only and are exclusive of VAT. They might be adapted in case of fluctuations on the international market or currency fluctuations. Prepayment will be preferably be made by bank transfer (SWIFT).
- The applicant is required to respect the import procedures and patent regulations of the country of destination.
- In the event of cancellation of an order, the purchaser shall be liable to a charge of 15% of the original value of the order, with a minimum of 50,- €.
- Handling charges of 15,- € will be calculated for orders below 250,- €.
- The following symbols are used in our catalog:
! : Inflammable; regulated transport; packaging adapted at cost price.
T: Keep cool 2-8 °C ; packaging adapted at cost price.
&: Dry syrup; the bottle contains dry powder; purified water has to be added.
N;P: Narcotic and psychotropic drugs : Inresa does not handle narcotic substances so delivery we bring you in direct contact with the original manufacturer. We supply psychotropic drugs and sub-stances as well as precursors.
An import license from the end-destination country and then the export license from the French products safety Agency (Afssaps) are requested for application of the Vienna Convention.